Re: "When You're hte Star of the Station"

Carr Lives in Concord (he's an everyman--one of the
_little_ people--his house is probably worth a mere $1.2
million, like most of the homes in Concord). OK, WRKO's
signal in Concord at night isn't dynamite, but it's not
bad either. It is, truly, the second best AM signal in
the market. Somehow, I don't believe that Entercom is
about to buy WBZ. Or maybe Carr is trying to push his
producer out to rival WTKK. Then both Carr and VB could
complain about the signal day and night in the _other_
Concord--the one in NH. For sure during the day, and
probably at night too, WRKO comes in pretty well up
there; I doubt whether WTKK does.
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205