Re: WEEI-AM 850 Very Distorted

I listen to 'EEI at work nights (Red Sox games, etc.)
and noticed at about 8:10 pm last night that the
signal went off then kept trying to come back on but
it was very weak, and it was weak the rest of the
night. (I think they power down, or is it change
direction, at exactly 8 pm-- or it was exactly 8 pm
the night before).

Reception at the postal facility where I work (in
North Reading) is always a bit tough, but, again, WEEI
was very weak last night-- not so much distorted but
weak.