Re: ** A Brand New Boston Radio Show!

Barry Scott wrote:

>Oldies 103.3 announces the addition of a
> unique, new radio program to the
> line-up starting this Saturday, June 1st,
> from 8 to Midnight!

>"Oldies 103.3's Saturday Night Party,"
> hosted by Barry Scott, will feature the
> best Dance and Party tunes of all time!

>Each week the show will blend tunes
> from the disco/dance era of the 70s with
> the biggest pop/rock party hits of the
> 60s and 70s, into Boston's best
> Saturday Night Party!

That ends the Saturday request show, eh? Will this new show be digging
deep into the music library for "lost party gold" or will it adhere to
WODS's ultra-tight playlist? Not that I'm really looking forward to it
either way -- if you segue from "Jungle Boogie" into "More More More"
into "Jive Talking," you'll be triggering some pretty ugly college dorm
memories.

With the request show gone, will there be any pre-British Invasion music
at all on 103.3?

Howard