signal strength it's been for many months.  So what you describe may
have been the case yesterday or they're in the testing stage of a future upgrade.
--------- Forwarded Message ---------

DATE: Sun, 19 May 2002 23:42:21
From: "Dan Strassberg" <dan.strassberg@att.net>
To: <lglavin@lycos.com>

I caught the WBPS pattern change today but I didn't notice any change in
signal strength. If, indeed, this is the build-out of WBPS's new day
pattern, then WMVU may suffer. But if it's something else, like step one in
building the WBIX night facilities, you might actually have heard WBPS
trying out a temporary ND day setup. If that's what it was, the increased
interference to WMVU should be only tempoerary--ending in late summer or
early fall.

Outgrown your current e-mail service?
Get a 25MB Inbox, POP3 Access, No Ads and No Taglines with LYCOS MAIL PLUS.
http://login.mail.lycos.com/brandPage.shtml?pageId=plus