Re:Re:Sketchy underwriting on WBUR

Me thinks your dislike for all things Jane is getting the better of you.

The Audi funder,  a redesigned car is a statement of fact

BPB&T, in the tradition of the worlds leading private banks is not making any claim of being better than any other bank.

Bicon Implants, a sensible alternative sounds to me like a medical opinion and it is not going to get me to run out and get a root canal.

Ocean Edge, something custom designed is just that,specifically designed and is a statement of fact

Direct Tire, named whatever they were named is again, a statement of fact.

Perhaps you heard a web promo that urged listeners to take some action, but then that's a WBUR promo not a funder.  So which funder got you so upset on your otherwise pleasant commute on Friday morning?
df

Apologies to all for not snipping, I am responding via the juno website and I don't see a way to snip or edit past emailings.