Re: Sketchy underwriting on WBUR

At 05:38 PM 5/17/2002, Larry Weil wrote:
>At 03:15 PM 5/17/02 -0400, Aaron [Bishop] Read wrote:
>
>>I think a call to Vince in Quincy might be in order  :-)  Hey, somebody
>>needs to smack WBUR down every once in a while to remind them that no
>>matter how badly Jane wants it - they do not rule the world.
>
>I believe that the local FCC Office (i.e. Vince) only deals with technical
>issues, that issues of underwriting are dealt with on M Street in DC.
>---
>Larry Weil
>Lake Wobegone, NH

Good point...is there any legal requirement for WBUR to provide
transcripts, tapes or some other access to the underwriting aired?   Or do
I need to just let my tape recorder get it and transcribe it myself?

Aaron "Bishop" Read       aread@speakeasy.net
Fried Bagels Consulting   www.friedbagels.com
34 Kirkwood Rd. / Boston, MA / 02135 (as of 6/1/02)