Sketchy underwriting on WBUR

Driving at 9:30am this morning I caught the mid-hour break on 90.9 WBUR and
the underwriting I heard was really pushing the line.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but isn't underwriting required to have
value-neutral descriptions of products or services?  As in, you can't say
how great a product is, or say something is "brand
new"?   http://www.fcc.gov/mb/audio/nature.html

I think a call to Vince in Quincy might be in order  :-)  Hey, somebody
needs to smack WBUR down every once in a while to remind them that no
matter how badly Jane wants it - they do not rule the world.

Aaron "Bishop" Read     aread@speakeasy.net
FriedBagels.com Technical Consulting
www.friedbagels.com   AOL-IM: ReadAaron