Re: NERW

Inept engineer filing the paperwork?  Or maybe just an
inept station administrator filing paperwork??

We're trying to figure out an application to the FCC
by a MAINE
college station. WUMF (100.5 Farmington), at the
University of
Maine-Farmington, filed a "major modification
application" that
appears to do nothing more than change from 13 watts
horizontal to one
watt horizontal, 13 watts vertical. That shouldn't be
a "major
change," for starters, and it certainly shouldn't have
been filed on
the form that's supposed to be used for stations
operating in the
88-92 MHz reserved band! We suspect an amended
application will have
to be filed here, once WUMF figures out what it's
actually trying to
do...

=====
Cooper