Re: AM DXing...

--- Adam Rivers <patriotsrule417@yahoo.com> wrote:
> 1680 Jams is WJNZ Ada, MI.. 800 watts at night i
> think

 Oh so they are on the air.  Based on the info
provided by the FCC's website, it looked like it would
be a while before that signal (WJNZ) would be fired
up, although we all know just how up to date the FCC
database has been at times lately.  Hmm 800 watts at
night, and I was picking them up here in Eastern NY
state, dang thats pretty good.  Unless, of course, as
has been noted before, somebody there "forgot" to turn
the power down for the night and they were still
running day pattern at approximately 1:45 AM.
Something tells me that is the likely explanation...

                           Matt Osborne
                           Hyde Park, NY