RE: Once a WBUR Guy, Always a WBUR Guy

That causes me to recall at time back at ol' 1570 Then-WYHI where we used
TOH ID Jingles with the beds that go out to 59 seconds so you can say what's
going on for the new hour (Another hour of music power with Rocky W. Shore
and music by...."]. So I said my little schpeil and then was about to say
Let's kick this F****er off with (insert artist) but I caught myself just as
I was about to make the F sound. Normally I don't use blue language at all,
just felt a little 'funky' that afternoon drive and in the mood for some
fun... Would of made for a cute little aircheck clip. Other than that the
other thing I justafix over rather rountine sayings is the phone number -
like giving out my home telephone number ... our hitlines are ...
904-241-2.... er make that 904 277-0630. Mrs G wondered why the house gets
so many 'requests' at the house and still hasn't figured it out.

I hope the WGBH-FM folks are the forgiving types...

Ron Gitschier
Jax, FL