Re: 90.1 Northern Mass....

Definitely WMEA Portland. Comes in fairly well in
Beverly.

By the way, my own station (WMWM 91.7, from Salem
State) is off the air between midnight and 7 am,
and at selected times during the week (when there's
"no DJ"). At those times, WNEF 91.7 Newburyport
(// WUMB 91.9) comes in fairly well, especially along
the coast. You might think it's WMWM doing a folk
show, and then the DJ comes on saying, "Folk Radio
91.9 with music from..."

As I drove up to Newburyport the other day, WMWM
came in strong in Beverly and Wenham, but by Hamilton
and Ipswich it was mixing with WNEF, and by the
northern part of Ipswich it was totally WNEF. (I went
up Rt. 1-A). The station
is supposed to be turning its signal away from Salem
but quite a bit of it still comes down that way,
especially when WMWM is off-air.