RE: Talk on WKBR in Manchester

I don't know about WKBR (I'll check today and report back), but Bill
O'Reilly is on WKXL 1450/107.7 live 12-2.

I'm not 100% sure that WXKL or WXKL-FM gets any Manchester exclusivity
rights (they don't for Bosox baseball, but then they tend to saturate...)

What I don't understand is why WTKK does a one-hour delay (I'm guessing it's
to use Conservate O'Reilly to pick up listeners to take into the Conservate
Severan 3-7 show)

Me, I might simply move up Jay to 2-6 so listeners can call Bill O'Reilly
live, but I guess that's why I'm not a PD! (Jay's best hour 6-7???)

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH