RE: Once a WBUR Guy, Always a WBUR Guy

Lawrence Glavin wrote:
> This morning WBUR was continuing its VERY annoying Mother's Day
> pitch,  so I switched to WGBH-FM.  Their morning host is Jordan
> Weinstein (splg?) who used to do the Dave Faneuf thing on WBUR in
> afternoon drive.  Well today (05/08) during the 7:00 am lead-in to >
Morning Edition from NPR, Jordan said: "Now more of Morning Edition > here
on WBUR...WGBH!" If Jane Cristo were head honcho at 'GBH, he's > be at the
unemployment office before his shift was over.

Ah, how many times this has happened...

I recall doing a show on WADN several years back. It had been just a few
weeks after we had switched stations and time slots. I went into a break
saying we'd be right back on "Radio 740."

Caught myself once and did it at least one other time where I didn't.

-Sean