Re: Daytime Skywave

In a message dated 5/2/02 6:04:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time, paul@03038.com
writes:

<< The only things I got clearly was the "sunsentinal.com' advertisement and
 the fact that 780 was a co-broadcast with 1450 (or 14-something anyways) >>

The Rumford station is simulcast with 1450 in South Paris and 1240 in
Lewiston.  The station also has a deal to use local news from the Lewiston
Sun-Journal.  780 can be heard in the Portland suburbs so I would not be
surprised if it can be heard in New Hampshire.

I think the preponderance of the evidence is that you were listening to 780
from Rumford, Maine.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine