RE: Daytime Skywave

Well, the calls used to be WRUM and I think they still
are. I'm not sure of the distance from Campton to
Rumford, but the only other station on 780 in hundreds
of miles is CKXX in Dartmouth (Halifax) NS. Since
Campton is a long way from the coast, I would expect
Rumford's signal, though weak that far into NH, to be
quite free of daytime interference from co-channel
stations. At this time of year, there shouldn't be much
co-channel interference on 780 throughout northern New
England during most daylight hours. In fact, there isn't
much going on on the first adjacents either. WSKO is
probably the closest on 790 and WABC is the closest on
770.

--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205