Re: New Hampshire Business Review Article About WFEA News

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Roy Lawrence wrote:

> Better advice, ALWAYS assume every microphone you see
> is live and on
> the
> air!

Back in college a couple years back, this one girl, a news student who had
only done a couple of newscasts, was in one of the other studios at WHSN
to do the news. in the on air-studio was a certain Cooper Fox, who some of
you know from this list. Meanwhile yours truly is driving down the street
cranking WHSN and Coop introduces this girl for the news.....unfortunately
she did not have the program buttons pressed on the board in studio
B.....and there was dead air for about 7 seconds......suddenly there is a
click and I hear "Sh**, sh**, sh**" about 5 times and then when she
realized she was on, she yells "F***!!!!" I almost drove off the
road.....talk about what makes live radio great!!!

Jeremy