Re: New Hampshire Business Review Article About WFEA News

regarding errant airings of "old" files in audio storage
systems...
Steve wrote:
 << These things happen.  >>

and Dan B. replied:
> I agree, but proper use of technology can avoid the
problem.  Most system allow for the use of end dates
which would keep Friday's news from running on Monday.<

to which i might add of our (myself and Dan) workplace,
These things happen.
end-dates are nice, but when they're not entered in,
such as the weather files (which are TFN'd) in our very
own ScottSystem, the wrong cuts can, and DO, air.
there have been several occasions where, when things get
busy in the studio, the evening weather file rolls out
with the previous day's forecast.  stuff happens.

- -Chuck Igo