New Hampshire Business Review Article About WFEA News

The current New Hampshire Business Review newspaper contains
a story about "old" news being aired on WFEA-AM 1370 in Manchester.
Excepts follow:

"On Monday, April 15 (at 6:30am) WFEA-AM in Manchester ran a
local update that was a little late, about 72 hours late.
The station ran, in its entirety, a newscast from the previous
Friday morning...
{Here the paper mentions that one of its writers contacted
Ray Garon, president of the Manchester Radio Group, a division
of Saga Broadcasting}
"You're the first person to aske me about it" (he said)
"I'm going to ask some people some questions".
Ther article continued:
It was likely a computer glitch.  Newsman Ed Brouder usually tapes
his WFEA newscasts 20 minutes ahead of time so he can do
a live traffic update on WZID-FM...
Much of what's played on local radio these days comes from
satellite feeds and computerized replays.
It's faster, cheaper. it's pretty amazing Garon said...
But glitches do occur.

Laurence Glavin
Methuen, MA

See Dave Matthews Band live or win a signed guitar
http://r.lycos.com/r/bmgfly_mail_dmb/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020201/splash.asp