RE: Windows, Outlook and Attachments (was Fw: Virus Warning from MailScan to Mail-Recipient!)

Sven Franklyn Weil wrote:

>I really wish people who use Windows' Outlook to read their email would
>set it so that it doesn't open attachments automatically!!

>That would save Windows users a lot of grief.  I have set up my console
>here at work (which uses Windows) to not open attachments automatically.
>It's really easy.

If your anti virus software allows it's not a bad idea to set it to
automatically scan all incoming and outgoing email and attachments. I never
open attachments if I don't know who they're from.

73, de Hakim (N1ZFF)