Lowell & Lwarence (and Haverill?) - W L L H !

You know, I 've been thinking abut the WLLH-Haverill thing.....

It may have been easier to have the ida of a Lowell transmitter when they
were picking the call letters....but a bit more difficult to do anything
more than that.

Would it have ever been possible to fire up a THIRD transmitter on 1400 in
Haverill?

Since they had an "expoeriemental lisence"...would they ever have gotten a
lisence for a thrid "experiemental station"?

Community-wise, Lowell and Lawrence are considered 'sister cities'...and
Haverill was really an outsider in this scenario.

Does having a 1490 already in Haverill affect the placement of a 1400 in
same city?

Isn't a 1400 in Haverill getting too close to WMYF-Portsmouth(1380),
WASR-Wolfboro (1420).

Maybe the idea of a Haverill transmitter was more of a "pipe dream" than
reality.

However, Lawrence had 2 signals (LLH-CCM)...Lowell had 2 (CAP-LLH), Nashua
had 2 (OTW-SMN), haverill only had one...1490.

Thoughts, comments?

JP