Fw: What gives?

<<On Sun, 7 Apr 2002 15:05:38 -0400, "Joe Pappalardo" <Joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com> said:

> Recently saw this on the back
> of an Oakhurst milk carton in Massachusetts.

Thanks to the consolidation in the dairy industry, you'll often see
milk cartons with out-of-market advertising in food-service settings.
Our cafeteria at work has been getting Guida milk from Connecticut for
a couple of years now, so I get to see whatever is currently being
promoted to the Fox 61 Kids Club.  (I've also seen WWLP and WVIT ads,
so they don't even seem to care which state it comes from....)

-GAWollman