Re: WBOQ

--- Dibmaine@aol.com wrote:
> Does Doug Tanger still own the station?  His father
> was the President of
> Marlin and Doug tried for years to buy WVCA from Mr.
> Geller.  A

The WBOQ site, under "staff", says:
Howard "Woody" Tanger - Marlin Broadcasting President
and CEO

Bob Bittner has had at least one of the Tanger
brothers on "Let's Talk About Radio" recently.

I wasn't sure if the company who bought out Geller
was named Marlin Broadcasting or Tanger Broadcasting
but apparently at least one of the Tangers owns
Marlin; maybe they changed the company name from
Tanger to Marlin?