radio wars game

I know this is slightly off topic but...  A while ago
I heard of a shareware computer game that was named
something like, "Radio Wars" or "DJ Wars"...  It
allowed you to play the part of a GM/PD/MD for radio
station in an attempt to get better ratings.  Has
anyone heard of this or have any idea where I could
get a copy?  I have been searching the net work a
couple of weeks but haven't been able to pull anything
up about it.  Thanx!

=====
Cooper
    Alice 93.7 FM  WXAL, Middlebury, VT