Re: 'NSH Goes "Boomer Oldies"!

To paraphrase (and escape the wrath of Chaka Khan):

Boomer Oldies is a "fresh way of looking at Oldies."
They target 1964 thru 1979 - thus capturing a "younger
market" than typical oldies.  Their target is men and women
(equal parts of each) from 35 to 54. The "heart" of the
Boomers (Baby, that is).

Well folks, I've got 8 days left before I'm outside their window.
Sayonara to being a Boomer and Hola to being a Fogie!

Yikes!  Just What We Need!  Oldies for kids! <TIC>

Roger "O.F." Kirk

p.s. I wonder if the oldies are right-leaning?

"Keith Fornal" wrote:
> According to All Access, they are using "Boomer Oldies" from Waitt
Radio