RE: WEEI picking up Fox Sports Radio

Bob Nelson writes:

>Oh, and Fox Sports is the network now running
>"J.T. The Brick", but that show runs 7-11 pm Eastern,
>when 'EEI is busy running Ted Sarandis and/or Red Sox
>games, so unless they decide to run it tape
>delayed...WEEI had carried J.T. when he was part of
>the now defunct Sports Fan network.

I like J. T. 'The Brick' I used to listen all the time when WEEI carried
him. I can get Fox Sports on XM, so I can listen to J. T. The Brick anyway.
XM carries both Fox and ESPN sports talk, and comparing the two, I think Fox
Sports is altogether more interesting. So there's probably a method to
'EEI's madness in dumping ESPN for Fox.

73, de Hakim (N1ZFF)