Re: Clear Channel Suit

I appologize and will paraphrse the story.  Paul E.
Santodonato, the husband of the victim(Susan
Santodonato) is sueing Clear Channel and WMRV-FM
because his wife died of injuries she recieved at a
hoax appearance of Britney Spears at a NY mall in June
of 2000.  Britney, who the radio station said was
supposed to show up was acutally impersonated by a
young woman named Kiberly Bell.  There was a riot at
the event and Susan Santodonato was shoved and hit her
head on a curb.  She passed away the next day.

   The way it looks to me CCU will get away scott free
because the fact that there was no real britney has no
bearing on the woman's death.  At the time when the
woman was shoved and fell people still believed that
they were actually seeing Britney and not an
impersonator.  It wasn't until later that it was
determined and announced that she was just an
impersonator.  Besides, would it have made her death
less tragic if Britney had really been there?

http://news.radio-online.com/cgi-dos/$news.exe/business
> > You shouldn't need to be registered to see this..
>
> Ah, but you do.
>
> Roger

=====
Cooper