RE: Opportunity missed for Sox

Remember that just a couple of years ago (maybe even last year?) that WTSN
(1270) Dover NH carried the NY Yankees, and in the 1980's, WSAR (1480) Fall
River MA carried the NY Yankees....

My understanding of radio is that as long as the station is over 50 miles
from a stadium of a competing MLB team (with the obvious NY, Chi, Bay area
and LA metro execptions)
Now, additionally NYC-Phil, are less than 100 mi apart, and Chi-Milw, also
less than 100 mi apart, I believe Balt-Phil asr just OVER 100 mi apart, my
guess is in these cases, it's 'split the difference'

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH