RE: Made-up callsigns (was: WBZ-TV News on WSBK...)

Perhaps our colleague Bill O. can chime in with the details..

What is now 91.5 WJUL Lowell, MA, started out as a carrier current WLTI
580khz back in the 50s... true bill? When did they start the FM operation?
Did It use WLTI as it's first FM call sign?

Ron Gitschier
Outside of the USA