WKBR (was: Re: WTKK Airs Different "Best of Imus" From Network)

Joseph Pappalardo wrote:

>Who owns WKBR these days?

Not sure what the official entity is, but it's the guy that owns WXRV.

>They then sold it to a group that included Jerry
>Williams and Eddie Andelmen...(?)  I had heard that
>Jerry Williams daughter worked there during this time,
>no?

She did, using the name Eve Meredith.

Eddie Andelman was part of a group who bought WKBR in 1983.  They sold it
to Weston Properties in 1988...Jerry was an investor in Weston, but I think
he sold his shares fairly early on.  If he had any involvement in the
station I wasn't aware of it.