RE: Re: WTKK Airs Different "Best of Imus" From Network

--- Paul Hopfgarten <hopfgapr@sprynet.com> wrote:

> WKBR is also carrying LIVE the Sean Hannity
> program.....

Who owns WKBR these days?

WKBR was owned for years by the "ggod Neighbor" group
that owned stations all over NH including WZID.

They sold it to a couple of local businessmen, Teeters
and Howard.

They then sold it to a group that included Jerry
Williams and Eddie Andelmen...(?)  I had heard that
Jerry Williams daughter worked there during this time,
no?  I believe it also included Alan Dary, Jr.
(Anyone know where he is now?)

The end of that regime came amidst a simulcast
agreement that the FCC frowned upon....having
something to do with A Mr. Dodge...and religious
broadcasting.

Then I had heard that Bob Bittner purchased it...and
then subsequently sold it.

Did I miss any transactions ?

Who owns it now after Bob?

JP