Re: Swift won't run; stations expand coverage

Radio Tony writes:
> I agree with you Dave. I think it would have been very helpful to have had
a Republican primary.

Definitely agreed, although the '94 debates between Romney and Kennedy were
good TV, IMHO. There are many issues that need discussed in this state,
though, and to have Romney get a free pass for four months while the
Democrats bicker amongst themselves is not good.

> Since I cover Belmont for CNC newspapers, the last couple of weeks have
been > pretty exciting for me. A local talk host on WTAG, George Brown, had
me on   > his show yesterday to talk about the Romney rally.

Is Linda still the editor of the Citizen-Herald? Having covered Belmont
before (albeit as sports editor, not the news reporter), I wish you luck
dealing with what can be a messed-up community.