RE: WJLT at night (Was RE: WCBS off time...)

I already complained to the FCC after I got them
several times in a week. They said there's nothing
they can (or will) do unless WBT files a complaint.

~adam

=====
Adam-Chicopee, MA Website: http://adamskewlsite.freeservers.comPROUD TO BE AMERICAN and CANADIAN!!!!!