will be off tonight(early Saturday). I just check and
found both WCBS 880 & WFAN 660silent. I was able to
catch the WLS 890 Chicago legal ID at
2:00.http://musicradio.computer.net/wwwboard/messages/158378.htmlKeith
FornalTreasurerDutch Island Lighthouse
Societywww.dutchislandlighthouse.org-----Original
Message-----From:
owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org[mailto:owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org]
On Behalf Of ScottSalowaySent: Friday, March 15, 2002
8:27 PMTo:
boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.orgSubject: WCBS off
time...Friends: WCBS 880 will be off the air from 1-5
AM Sunday (3/15 into 3/16) fortransmitter maintence.
Or so they said tonight. News Anchor Wayne
Cabotquickly chimed in: "So, all you DXers can go
listen to Chicago, orCleveland...or whatever comes
in."(Now that I think of it, I hope they didn't mean
Friday intoSaturday...they were kinda vague...)

=====
Adam-Chicopee, MA Website: http://adamskewlsite.freeservers.comPROUD TO BE AMERICAN and CANADIAN!!!!!