From: owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
[mailto:owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org] On Behalf Of Scott
Saloway
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 8:27 PM
To: boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
Subject: WCBS off time...

Friends:

WCBS 880 will be off the air from 1-5 AM Sunday (3/15 into 3/16) for
transmitter maintence. Or so they said tonight. News Anchor Wayne Cabot
quickly chimed in: "So, all you DXers can go listen to Chicago, or
Cleveland...or whatever comes in."

(Now that I think of it, I hope they didn't mean Friday into
Saturday...they were kinda vague...)