CCU

<<On Fri, 15 Mar 2002 19:29:31 -0500, "Strassberg, Dan  (Cahners)" <ednstrassberg@cahners.com> said:

> And as I understand it, even after the acquisition of Jacor, CCU's
> corporate HQ remains in San Antonio. So what activities are
> conducted at what used to be Jacor's HQ in Covington, KY--across the
> Ohio River from Cincinnati?

My understanding, from having visited there, is that Clear Channel
*Radio* is based in Covington.  Outdoor advertising and television are
run out of San Antonio, as is the financial machinery of the company.
Scott had lunch with Randy a few weeks ago, and he was definitely in
Covington at the time.

As for the ticker symbol, my guess is that the U doesn't mean
anything; of the CC? symbols, D, H, M-Q, and V-Y are the only ones not
taken.  CC, CLC, and CLE are all also taken.

-GAWollman