RE: WEEI gets Patriots Monday

> I thought at least some sort of studio facility for
> Wisconsin Electric Eels,
> Inc at Fenway was a done deal - that's what I
> understand from some of the
> on-the-air discussion. Don't know about the sports
> bar thing, though.
>
> 73, de Hakim (N1ZFF)

Today's Globe (or maybe it was the Herald) said that
the Sox are building radio studios for WEEI in the
"Diamond Room" at Fenway. They'll do pre-game and
post-game (Ted Sarandis) shows from there.

An item in one of the papers recently said the Sox
were mulling the possibility of a sports
bar/restaurant at Fenway and that WEEI might do
broadcasts from a studio in there. Well, at least
the "remote WEEI studio" deal seems to be coming
true.