Re: Wired - SWL receiver review.

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Hakim Madjid wrote:

> For instance about the Drake R8B Wired expounds: "A speaker on top amplifies
> signals in the 10 kHz to 30 MHz range". Lol...must be a new acoustical
> breakthrough I haven't heard about.

Yeah...if the speaker does that by itself....why do I need the rest of the
radio?! :)

I guess they meant hertz.  Oh COPY EDITOR!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?????

Please come into my office so you can be shot. :-)

--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@gordsven.com>                      the needs of the few