Re: Telemarketing on Sunday

Amen to that!:) No more interrupted naps on Sunday
afternoon on the couch in front of the TV, which is
what I was doing when this all started! The Lawrence
household will be investing in a tele-zapper PDQ!

Rock on brother!
Roy Lawrence
P.S. Thank you Dan Billings, Dan Cole and Chuck Igo
for filling me in on the real deal of weekend
telemarketing in Maine!

Brian wrote:
Too bad they can't figure out a way to somehow short
circuit the entire
operation and put it all out of commission....

Brian Anastasi