Cherilyn Marie Chadwick has arrived!

Sorry to be off-topic....

Hello Everyone!

Tonya & Richard Chadwick are proud to announce the arrival of their first
daughter, Cherilyn Marie Chadwick!  Cherilyn was born at Salem Hospital's
Birthplace on Friday, March 1, 2002 at 7:45pm.   She was born at 8lbs.
6.4oz and is 21" tall.    We invite you to share in this wonderful time
with us by visiting http://CherilynChadwick.com or http://BabyChadwick.com
for more information, pictures and video.  We will be adding much more in
the coming week after we arrive back home.   Thank you all and we will see
you soon!

Richard W. Chadwick
http://RichChadwick.com
617.747.4090