Re: Philo Farnsworth's first TV image

On Tue, 26 Feb 2002 10:53:57 -0500 (EST) Sven Franklyn Weil
<sven@gordsven.com> writes:
> On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, Dave Faneuf wrote:
>
> > http://farnovision.com/
>
> The clip I saw was in color.  Could it be a recreation using vintage
>
> equipment?

There are several pages on the site, one appears to be archival footage
of the creation of the first tv, but it certainly could be a recreation.
It then fades into coverage of a recreation of the first tube and tv 50
years later that is in color.  There is another page that shows a B&W
image (appears blue like an old b&w tv screen would when it first came
on).  I don't know if it is authentic or a recreation, as I said in my
post I can't vouch for it, it was the first time I had seen that site.
df