more on villages and towns (was Re: Today's LTAR)

I had said:
> I have a Vermont map ("Vermont Travel Guide" put out
> by The National Survey of Chester, VT) and it shows
> all
> the cities/towns and you can see "Hartford" and
> "Rockingham" are the names of the towns

To clarify, I meant that the map shows the borders of
each and every town in Vermont (unlike most maps which
show cities and towns as dots along the map, with
"city
limits" only being shown for major cities like Boston
or Springfield). THIS map shows the city/town limits
of
_every_ town. And on this map, you can see the borders
of "Rockingham" and see that the villages of Saxton's
River and Bellows Falls are clearly within
Rockingham's
borders.