RE: Daniel Pearl

This is the same government that is advising the GAO to not sue VP Cheney
over documents that no doubt will prove extremely embarrassing to Dubya if
they ever get out.  They're probably transcripts of Bush & Kenneth Lay
having cybersex - we already know they were in bed together, why not
cybersex?    ;-)

- Aaron

At 03:52 AM 2/23/2002 -0500, EM1 GITCHIER wrote:
>That aside, evidentially he must of found out some mighty interesting
>information. Where's there's smoke, there's fire...
>
>Ron Gitschier

Aaron "Bishop" Read       aread@speakeasy.net
Fried Bagels Consulting   www.friedbagels.com
12 Walnut St. / Waltham, MA / 02453