Re: WKNE/ WKVT Sold to Saga?

In general channel 9 news was just plain awful. On the
other hand, I can't imagine too many people admitting
getting their evening weather forecast from a guy who
poses on camera wide-eyed and sceams "GOOOOD EEVENING"
at them. lol I'm more of a Harvey Leonard or Dick
Albert fan myself. They are...well...more down to
Earth.

Take care,
Roy Lawrence

I have heard it said tht WNDS has the most watched
newscast in the
state
of NH that no one will admit to watching ;-))  I would
attribute that
statement but the person who said it might get into
hot water.
df