RE: WKNE/ WKVT Sold to Saga?

I think that WNDS's relationship with WBZ-TV may make the 2-state coverage
they offer more economic, AND since WNDS is an independent, it's carried on
cable systems at least as far south as Bridgewater MA (Al Kaprilian has a
"weather watcher in Bridgewater) so the 2-state approach makes far more
sense for them than it would have for WMUR even in 1982, where there is an
ABC affil in Boston. These days, I don't even think WMUR is on too many
cable systems south of the border anyways.

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH