Re: Tradeouts

Eli Polonsky wrote:

>I believe that there was likely only ONE poster using a number of different
>log-in names carrying on a ONE-PERSON, one-sided tirade about this alleged
>activity, who, when asked by the moderator, never could provide any factual
>references or backup for this allegation.

Haven't read that board in a while, but it's bozos like this who've pretty
much discouraged my reading/participation in most of the radio newsgroups
around (rec/alt.radio.broadcasting in particular).  People who have not a
clue what they're talking about or how the industry works, but are adamant
about their opinions.  For the limited time I have for radio lists, I tend
toward this or the broadcast.net listservs.