Re: Olympic coverage

and fitzradio wrote:

> Why? Their main affiliates are making a killing on the olympics, where PAX
> doesn't have the same coverage as NBC.

As you probably know, NBC is putting some of the coverage on
CNBC and MSNBC.   Pax claims to reach 85% of households, which
is probably more than CNBC and MSNBC can reach.   Cable
penetration hasn't reached 85%, has it?

So that's the thought behind my question.

--RC

GnuPG keyID F9C6579F
fp: AE 15 40 AE 29 CA 59 2A  61 62 2D 5B 65 5F DA AF  F9 C6 57 9F