No DTV??

I saw someone inquire as to what WSPX (56 Syracuse)'s DTV assignment is.
However in all the FCC databases, and the most recent DTV list, shows no
digital assignment. My question is how come they don't have one? They are a
full power commercial license with no pending CP's. Will they get an
extension of some kind or did they get one all ready?

--Mike

*                              From WAAF to WZZO
*
*                           http://necrat.tripod.com
*
*                          TOWER & ANTENNA PHOTOGRAPHY
*