Re: Sirius Launches

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cooper Fox" <fox893@yahoo.com>
To: "Tony Abruzzese" <abruzzes@bu.edu>; <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 12:40 PM
Subject: Re: Sirius Launches

I don't know, but Doug Wilsterman of Sirius was one of the guests on  David Coursey's AnchorDesk show on cNet radio yesterday (2/14). The show is archived & available @ the link below. I will not have a chance to listen to it until over the weekend.

http://www.cnet.com/broadband/0-7227152-7-7230027.html

> --- Tony Abruzzese <abruzzese@biochem.bumc.bu.edu>
> wrote:
> > I came across this story from USA Today about
> > yesterday's Sirius Satellite radio launch in Denver,
> > Houston, Phoenix and Jackson, MS:
> >

> http://www.usatoday.com/life/cyber/tech/2002/02/14/sirius.htm

Tony Abruzzese                  e-mail: abruzzese@biochem.bumc.bu.edu
Network Administrator                         Biochemistry Department
              Boston University School of Medicine
Telephone:617.638.5092                               Fax:617.638.5339