RE: Bob/Tom Clayton

> I will ask around to see if ol' Tom is still around or not.
> He seemed to be
> approaching age 70 back then.

The Tom Clayton of WLLH/WSSH passed many years ago.  A quick point of
trivia (so I can free up disc space in my brain) Tom operated a hot dog
stand at the former Richardson Airport at the location that now houses
the four Dracut, MA schools.  Before my time, but I believe it was
located at or near where the current police station now is.  That
building was later moved down Lakeview Avenue about a half mile and
comprises the right half of what was most recently called Andrade's, a
small breakfast restaurant.  Originally, it was called Kenny's Barber
Shop.  Why do I know this?  Who knows.  Maybe it's where I got my first
ever haircut in 1961?  Now that it's out, I have brain space to ponder
more important things like why we would accept a flavoring slugged,
"ranch."  Oh, and Clayton was also a bartender at Club Fleur de Lis in
Tyngsborough, MA, on Long Pond.  And no, that was before I was of age to
partake of the bevers.  I really have no more on Clayton.  That's it.
That Queston Box thing was pretty neat too.  Did you know... <In the
stylings of Jerry Lewis> Hellooo Laaady...<click>

Bill O'Neill