Re: Super Bowl National Anthem

Unless the compression was unbelievable, it was lip-synced.  The mic didn't
look that good, and she was moving her head all over the place but the
volume level never changed.   Plus her vocal quavers (i.e. Mariah's
patented scream-singing) didn't quite match her mouth quivers.  Close, but
not quite.

Comedy Central's "The Daily Show" mentioned that she was going to lip-sync
it on their show Thursday before the game.  Not exactly resounding truth,
but they didn't make it into a joke and they usually only "lie" when it's a
joke - part of what makes them so funny is that a lot of what they're
saying is true  :-)

- Aaron